Monday 21 October 2013

The Baby Show 2013



I never win anything. Well until last week when I won two tickets to The Baby Show 2013 – Olympia Kensington, in the weekly Tommee Tippee Freebie Friday competition. I enter this competition on Facebook every week so was rather excited when I got an email saying I had won. The show runs from October 25-27 and features everything from shopping to advice and a load more competitions.

While there I want to take a British Red Cross First Aid class, listen in on talks by Clare Byam-Cook (breastfeeding), Jo Tantum (sleep) and Annabel Karmel (weaning), visit the Nipper Clipper Nail Salon (invented by the guy that won The Apprentice a couple of years back) for tips as I’m terrified of doing the Mini Grumpy Egyptian’s nails and spend a penny or two on some early Christmas presents in the shopping area.

I am hoping to go up on the Friday so will try and do a review that night to help anyone that comes across this post while researching pre-visit. Who else is going to be visiting the show? Any tips on what talks or stalls not to miss?

Tickets are still available to buy so if interested click HERE for more details.
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I'm not in anyway linked with The Baby Show, just an excited mummy who happened to win some tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment