Sunday 16 March 2014

Mother's Day gift ideas

This year will mark my first Mother's Day as a mummy and I am really looking forward to spending the day with the Mini Grumpy Egyptian. While March 30 is about so much more than gifts, I think all mum's will admit it is rather nice to open something gorgeous on the day so I searched the internet and picked my top eight gifts for Mother's Day.



1. Handmade two peas in a pod necklace by Muriel & Lily. Notonthehighstreet.com £125
2. Spineless Classics Pride and Prejudice print. IWOOT.com. £33.99
3. Chocolate letter with smarties by The LetterRoom. Notonthehighstreet.com £9.95
4. When life hands mum lemons print by Wink Design. Notonthehighstreet.com £16.50
5. Six month membership to The Cake Club by The Cake Nest £39.99
6. Tassie bag by White Stuff £65
7. Michael Kors watch at John Lewis £209
8. Mandarin and Tangelo scented candle by The Body Shop £10

Now I don't know about you, but I would be so happy to receive any of those on Mother's Day. How will you be celebrating Mother's Day? Any exciting plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment